Traditional architecture and modern facilities, a 4-star+, 3-double bedroom apartment on 1st floor of a beautiful chalet-style residence, south-west facing position, large terrace and cosy traditional furnishings.
Living/dining room with panoramic south facing window and safe open fireplace, large 8-seat wood dining table, drawers, chest, Sky and cable-TV, DVD, Nintendo Wii console and Wi-Fi internet access. Of course there's a cuckoo clock too!
Fantastic under-floor heating throughout. Wooden and ceramic tiled floor coverings. Beautiful entrance hall with large set of drawers, mirror, pictures, closet for coats, hats and shoes.
Large master bedroom with king-sized double bed. Two further large bedrooms with 2 single beds in each. All bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes. Open-plan kitchen equipped with oven, grill, 4 hot plate hob, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, fondu & raclette utilities and dishwasher. Ample storage. Iron, ironing board, brush, mop, mini-vac, etc.
Two WC rooms both with shower cabinets and one also with full size bath, twin sinks, very large mirror. Both rooms with very tasteful designs and features.
Incredible views of the mountains and the countryside from the rooms and the wrap round 20-metre terrace which has outside dining suit and relaxation chairs.
Ski Piste beside the apartment provides 'ski-in/ski-out' opportunities subject to weather conditions.
Facilities: Private garaged parking space for one car, external parking, secure ski storage, gymnasium, sauna and relaxation suite, central heating, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Please note: non-smokers only.
• 5*star RoyAlp Spa Resort, bar and restaurants only 150m away
• Cog railway to Bretaye and the mountain trails only 250m away
• Grocery shopping close-by • Restaurants close-by
• Railway station - Villars-Bretaye with links to main Swiss and International rail network with easy transfer to Geneva and Sion Airports
• Public Indoor swimming pool, sports, leisure and ice-skating rink 1.5km
• Villars Golf Club 7km, Montreux Golf Club 20minutes drive, Crans Montana Golf Club, home of the European Masters is just over 1 hour drive, all are open to non-members
• Tennis club and sports centre 0.5km
• Kindergarten 0.5km
• Hiking and cycling trails from the front door